Please read carefully our terms and conditions to determine whether your product can be exchanged or reimbursed. If an item does not fully respond to your expectations and it meets all of the following conditions, contact us at (450) 824-1592 or email [email protected] after reading terms and conditions below. Please make sure to have your invoice in hand before calling us.
The warranty covers:
– All products are under warranty during a year starting at the reception of the product.
– All failures due to defects in design, materials or fabrication.
– Replacement with a new part or a new product or free repair depending on the level of damage.
The warranty does not cover:
– Any failure caused by a normal use of the product after one year of the purchase;
– Any failure due to an abusive use or inappropriate use of the product;
– Any damage caused to the product during shipment;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Limit of responsabilities:
Damstom cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect and incidental damages. All claims for damages and losses shall be limited to the purchase price. The customer waives any claim exceeding this limit.
Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA):
No packages will be accepted without a RMA number. (Return Merchandise Authorization). To obtain an authorization number, contact us at (450) 824-1592 or [email protected]. The article must be returned within 10 calendar days following the insurance of the RMA.
Before Damstom can process your request for return, the returned item must be accompanied by the original or a copy of the electronic invoice.
Shipping costs are not refundable except in the event that you are returning a product due to a misdelivery or malfunction reported within 14 days. Return costs are supported by the customer except in the event that you are returning a product due to misdelivery or malfunction reported within 14 days. The customer is liable for loss or damage that might happen during return transport. Thank you for using a transport service including insurance.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
*Pictures are indicative only and may change without prior notice.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
– Damstom’s panel clamps need to be use only for the laminated wood process.
– Damstom’s panel clamps are not suitable for lifting, pulling or transporting.
– Damstom’s panel clamps must only be clamped manually .
– Don’t use auxiliary tools or other devices to get a greater tightening.
– Replacement parts need to be from Damstom original parts.
– Safety glasses or goggles and gloves should be worn.
– Improper use may lead personal injuries, material damages, personal injuries or even death.
– Never attach those products to any part of your body or anybody.
– Don’t tight more than you need to.
– Use pieces having approximately the same thickness.
– Make sure to clean the panel clamps after use.
– Don’t cut any panel clamps parts.
– Keep the panel clamp in a dry place.