– Damstom’s panel clamps need to be use only for the laminated wood process.
– Damstom’s panel clamps are not suitable for lifting, pulling or transporting.
– Damstom’s panel clamps must only be clamped manually .
– Don’t use auxiliary tools or other devices to get a greater tightening.
– Replacement parts need to be from Damstom original parts.
– Safety glasses or goggles and gloves should be worn.
– Improper use may lead personal injuries, material damages, personal injuries or even death.
– Never attach those products to any part of your body or anybody.
– Don’t tight more than you need to.
– Use pieces having approximately the same thickness.
– Make sure to clean the panel clamps after use.
– Don’t cut any panel clamps parts.
– Keep the panel clamp in a dry place.